WE are greater than u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE are greater than u

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[WE>u] Are now recruting. Join this wicked team and own with us. HOOAH

Set suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
heresjohnny_23
Gunner
Gunner
heresjohnny_23

Set suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Set suggestions   Set suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Modern Warfare 2 Sets
Free for All / Team Deathmatch / Mercenary Team Deathmatch Sets

Camper
Riot Shield
Desert Eagle@Red dot Sight
Tactical Insertion | Flash
-Scavenger
-Hardline
-Commando
*Final Stand

The purpose of this set is to manipulate the use of hardline to get quick killstreaks by standing in one corner of a commonly used room preferably behind an object and wait for people to pass by. This gives you the opportunity to either quickly knife them with commando in place or use your riot shield. Use it effectively and don’t let lag get them to quickly move around you. Be sure to always stay crouched.

With this set you will need a bit of time to set up the camp. Plant a claymore and insert the tactical insertion behind an object so it isn’t seen. After that just stay in a corner and wait for someone to come. After you take them out switch to your other weapon and switch gun with their gun. Then pick up supply with the scavenger perk in place and plant your second claymore in another door.

If Final Stand is in use after 3 deaths thanks to hardline then you can intimidate people with the riot shield, switch gun and if in that time you are shot you can still shoot them back with Final Stand in which you can move back to your position. Only switch if necessary if they turn and run or reload.

Sniper
Intervention@Thermal
AA-12@Grip
Claymore | Smoke
-One Man Army
-Stopping Power
-Steady Aim
*Pain Killer

This set is for use by sniping. With proper use with the thermal sensor you can throw your smoke and find the white people running around crazily. Use the one man army ability to change to a proper class when necessary and set claymores for the people who come up behind. Stopping Power should guarantee an OHKO with a short breath hold. But if not Steady Aim pro should be able to assist you in holding your breath for longer. If the claymore is unable to pick up a kill but injures someone bring out the AA-12 to take them out. Painkiller should get you back to your spot quickly.

Ghost
UMP45@Rapid Fire + Silencer
M93 Raffica@Red Dot Sight + Silencer
Throwing Knife | Stun
-Bling
-Cold Blooded
-Ninja
*Final Stand

Not even Ghost Busters can handle this threat. Let alone Heartbeat sensors and UAV. Always switch the camouflage depending on the map you are playing. Never stay in one spot after you kill someone. Keep moving just try not to be seen by other players.
Keep silencer on with strength from rapid fire and you should be fin from close encounters. Cold blooded and Ninja should act as the main uses of the ghost set.

The throwing knife shouldn’t attract too much from enemies who are close by. Stun should slow people down you should be able to tell if someone is in a room after throwing a stun. Last Stand should help give you another chance if you happen to be taken down by an enemy after dying 4 times.

Runner
UMP45@Rapid Fire
M93 Rafiica@Red Dot Sight
Semtex | Smoke
-Marathon
-Lightweight
-Commando
*Pain Killer

Just keep running, just keep running, and don’t let anything stop you from running. The UMP45 being the most popular SMG should be the main gun. If you wish you may change this to the P90 or the MP5K. SMG being the only type of gun accessible to Rapid Fire should help when people you are front on with someone. If they aren’t facing you, you should be able to take them out with a quick commando knife kill. Lightweight and Marathon should keep you running.

The smoke grenade should attract attention in other places as you run elsewhere. The semtex usually preferred over the frag should take out enemies if used properly. Painkiller can get you to run the map within the ten seconds attracting fire in which you can run and find them.

Power
UMP45@Rapid Fire + FMJ
M93 Raffica@Red Dot Sight + Tactical Knife
Semtex | Stun
-Bling
-Stopping Power
-Commando
*Final Stand

Once again with SMG being the only type of gun accessible to Rapid Fire is the choice for power. Again you can switch to P90 or MP5K usually depending on set challenges for easy leveling up or points.

With Rapid Fire and FMJ you should be able to dish out quick powerful bullets and further increase their power with Stopping Power. The usual Semtex for group kills and stun to slow people down. Bling should allow UMP45 to grab hold of Rapid Fire and FMJ. Commando should stop falling damage and further increase melee power with the pistol as it holds the tactical knife ability.

Final Stand as a last chance should help you to kill someone who has killed you by a lucky headshot.

Grenadier Noob
SCAR-H@Grenade Launcher
Thumper
Frag | Smoke
-Scavenger
-Danger Close
-Commando
*Martyrdom

This is full on explosive weapon set a.k.a. noob set. The Assault rifle of any choice should provide you with 2 grenades for the grenade launcher. The Thumper should provide an additional two. With 4 grenades you can instantly spam the room of enemies with grenades. Use the frags which you may resupply the frags from scavenger. Martyrdom should throw in an additional live grenade after 3 deaths and on top of all 6 grenade support you can throw in additional blast damage with danger close. With danger close pro you can add even more damage from UAV support.
Back to top Go down
heresjohnny_23
Gunner
Gunner
heresjohnny_23

Set suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set suggestions   Set suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:24 pm

you may edit with my approval and put these in a website.

I will begin making search and destroy weapon sets. just note that ak47 will not be mentioned as it is unlocked at the prestige level.
Back to top Go down
tomboden
Admin
Admin
tomboden

Set suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set suggestions   Set suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:34 pm

just saying but usually in clan wars you cant use grenade launches
Back to top Go down
heresjohnny_23
Gunner
Gunner
heresjohnny_23

Set suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set suggestions   Set suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:37 pm

poeple will notice and then just not use it.
Back to top Go down
Pattio
Gunner
Gunner
Pattio

Set suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set suggestions   Set suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Hey john, do i got your permission to post this on mah forums?

I'll give ya credit?
Back to top Go down
xXSweepXx
Major General
Major General
xXSweepXx

Set suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set suggestions   Set suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:14 pm

lol@ John's avatar. Will anyone be making a website or is it just going to be a forum?
Back to top Go down
heresjohnny_23
Gunner
Gunner
heresjohnny_23

Set suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set suggestions   Set suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:32 pm

jesse make me mod so i can ban tom that angel cheers
Back to top Go down
xXSweepXx
Major General
Major General
xXSweepXx

Set suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set suggestions   Set suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:36 pm

lolz I thought you did that john... hahahahaha and WOOT sig works
Back to top Go down
tomboden
Admin
Admin
tomboden

Set suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set suggestions   Set suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:33 pm

david you dont need to post Woot my sig works in every post and topic lols
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Set suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set suggestions   Set suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Set suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE are greater than u :: Call Of Duty 4, 5 and 6 :: Call Of Duty 6-
Jump to: